The Valsalva Wave (Internet)
Release 01-01-11 Notes
With Release 01-01-11, Valsalva Wave Pro provides these feature enhancements.
1.Enhanced Valsalva Wave and Heart Rate COHERENCE screens.These screens can be found under Valsalva Wave menu #22 and Heart Rate menu #19.
2.COHERENCE reports added for Valsalva Wave and Heart Rate. These screens can be found under Get Started, Valsalva Wave #15 and Heart Rate #14.
4. Improved resolution of the Whole Valsalva Wave report - see the Get Started page, report #1, upper panel.
5.Improved resolution of Pulsewave Report - see the Get Started page, Pulse Wave report #1.
6.Heart rate and HRV combination report - see the Get Started page Heart Rate reports 4 and 5.
7.Valsalva Wave and Valsalva Wave variability combination reports - see the Get Started Page, reports 4 and 5.
8. A Valsalva Wave "DC" measurement is added to the Valsalva Wave Whole screen. See Valsalva Wave #1, lower panel.
9. A Valsalva Wave "DC" report is added to the Valsalva Wave Whole report. See Valsalva Wave report #1, lower panel.
Note: Coincident with Release 12_28_10, we have a new design for the drift kit that is more adaptable and provides better performance.
Release 09_01_10 Notes
With Release 09_01_10, Valsalva Wave Pro provides these feature enhancements. Please see Valsalva Wave, Heart Rate, and Pulsewave pages to view details.
1. Get Started: "Thresholds" are added to the menu. Numbering shifted.
2. Get started: Option #4, V-Wave Metrics: V-Wave Variability and V-Wave Variability Average changed to percent views.
3. Get started: Corrected discussion on left pane of VW Metrics and added discussion of European Standard power spectral measurements.
4. Get started: Corrected discussion on left pane of HR Metrics and added discussion of European Standard power spectral measurements.
5. Get Started: Option #8, "Build Date" to VWavePro1.0:09-01-10.
6. Accuracy of Valslava Wave Variability and Heart Rate Variability measurements is enhanced.
7. Valsalva Wave: Added LF, MF, and HF screens, plus combo screen (screens 25, 26, 27, & 28).
8. Valsalva Wave: Added reports for LF, MF, and HF plus combo report (VW reports R8, R9, R10, R11).
9. Heart Rate: Added LF, MF, and HF screens, plus 2D PS (HR screens 23, 24, 25, & 26).
10. Heart Rate: Added reports for LF, MF, and HF, plus combo report (HR reports R7, R8, R9, & R10).
11. Valsalva Wave: Added Euro Standard VLF, LF, and HF measurements to export menu.
12. Heart Rate: Added Euro Standard VLF, LF, and HF measurements to export menu.
13. Removed unsupported exportable signals.
14. Changed V-Wave Variability, #10, to V-Wave Variability %
15. Changed V-Wave Variability Average, 12, to V-Wave Variability Av. %
16. Line thickness increased on most graphs except "fast" signals and Pulsewave.
17. Thresholds added to VW-AC (#9), VW Variability % (#10), and VW Variability Average % (#12).
18. Thresholds added to HR Smooth (#2), HR Variability (#6), HR Variability % (#7), and HR Variability Average % (#16).
19. HR readouts added to multiple Valsalva Wave screens.
20. VWave readouts added to multiple Heart Rate screens.
Audible feedback will be added to thresholds with the next release planned for January 2011.
Also visit: www.valsalvawave.com
Copyright 2009 COHERENCE LLC
(V1.1, September 2010)